The purpose of this role is to work as a member of the Actuarial team undertaking a variety of different tasks to enable the department to meet its objectives.
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Category: Actuarial
- Type: Permanent
- Ability to work independently and to lead actuarial analysts to support the following department objectives as agreed by the Actuarial Manager.
- Ability to lead development of departmental models and processes to provide improve efficiency or provide additional insight into the financial management of the company.
The responsibilities of the department also include:
- Solvency II valuation, including Pillar I, II and III.
- Support financial projection and planning work.
- Management of with-profits business, including recommendations on investment strategy and bonus rates.
- Pricing of annuity business and policy alteration terms.
- Experience Analyses and recommending valuation assumption.
- Development and maintenance of actuarial models.
- Part qualified actuary
- Experience of working within the Actuarial Function of a UK Life assurer desirable