Working within a small actuarial team the Actuarial Analyst will assist in the delivery of analyses used to set syndicate reserves and the preparation of materials for the reserving committee as well in preparing for the onboarding of two new books of business into the syndicate.
- Location: London
- Category: Actuarial
- Type: Permanent
- Support the design and production of exhibits for reporting on reserve analyses for the two new books of business.
- Obtain and process data for the onboarding of two new books of business.
- Carry out analyses to support the estimation of the level of reserves the syndicate needs to hold both gross and net of reinsurance.
- Extract premiums, claims and reinsurance data for use in reserve modelling.
- Support the production of papers to communicate the results of the reserving analysis to the reserving committee.
- Allocate reserves to Solvency II class, Situs Fund, sub-class as necessitated by reporting requirements.
- Assist with the maintenance and parameterisation of the capital model.
- Actuarial student at early or mid-stage of exams.
- Experience or knowledge of reserving would be an advantage.