Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a proactive and ambitious graduate, this is an interesting and diverse role, offering prospects for personal development and career progression. For their office in Cardiff they are looking for a Graduate Actuarial Trainee.
- Location: Cardiff
- Category: Graduate
- Type: Permanent
As Graduate Actuarial Trainee, the purpose of your role will be to support the actuarial team in the production of financial outputs and assist in the development and improvement of the actuarial processes and systems.
Key Responsibilities :
- Production of regular internal financial reports
- External statutory reporting including QRT submissions
- Developing Excel and Prophet based models
- Management information on company performance
With the progression of qualifications, your responsibilities for this role will increase.
You will be given financial support and study leave with the expectation of attaining the Fellowship qualification within 4 to 6 years.
- A degree of 2.1 or higher is essential, ideally in actuarial science or a mathematical subject
- Highly numerate and methodical in their approach and display good attention to detail
- Strong analytical and communication skills and thrive in a complex and changing environment
- Familiarity with the Financial Services sector would be desirable