Our Client is an entrepreneurial actuarial consultancy and software provider. Being a small and close-knit team allows everyone to have a truly meaningful role within this company, and the opportunity to add real value to both their clients and their growing business.
- Location: London
- Category: Non-life Actuarial
- Type: Permanent
- This role is for a nearly or recently qualified actuary to work primarily on the consulting side of this company.
- The bright, talented individual will work in a small, but close-knit team, assessing and identifying clients’ needs and supporting clients with all their actuarial requirements including reserving, pricing, capital modelling and preparing reports.
- He/she will also be required to identify, summarise and present the professional views and recommendations based on data collected and analysis carried out.
- In addition, the individual will contribute to mentoring junior analysts. The Consultant will report to the Consulting Director.
- A Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries or nearly qualified
- A mathematical, engineering, statistical or similar type based degree, minimum 2:1
- Must have the right to work in UK
- You have at least 4 years’ experience within the UK or Nordic insurance market. If you have experience in reserving, capital modelling and/or pricing would be advantageous
- You may have started to build an expertise or a specialism. However, you also have the ability to use your core skills and knowledge to solve problems outside of your experience
- You are comfortable interacting with clients and communicating the results of your analysis to more senior members in the team, and to clients where necessary