Reporting to the Senior Vice President & Chief Actuary, you will lead actuarial projects, perform actuarial analyses and liaise with internal and external stakeholders. This position requires a highly motivated individual with a strong analytical background, excellent communication skills and the ability to work with minimal direction.
- Location: Bermuda
- Category: Actuarial
- Type: Permanent
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead projects within the Actuarial team and provide support to the Chief Actuary.
- Develop and enhance proprietary loss reserving, pricing and capital models.
- Lead the quarterly loss reserving process across multiple lines of business.
- Maintain and improve internal pricing models for liability and property lines of business.
- Work with the Catastrophe, Actuarial and Underwriting teams to improve the analytical workflow and populate pricing models.
- University degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Finance, Risk Management or similar field
- Successful completion of at least five actuarial exams with a firm commitment to attaining ACAS or FCAS
- Minimum of six years’ experience within the property/casualty (re)insurance sector in an Actuarial role
- Advanced knowledge of loss reserving and pricing techniques
- Experience with rating agency and regulatory capital models