To provide actuarial input and analyses for clients and the company as required. The role will have a specific emphasis on the company's Lloyd activities.
- Location: London
- Category: Actuarial
- Type: Permanent
- To provide support to the Group Chief Actuary and the Actuarial Function in respect in respect of clients, companies and across the key areas of Reserving, TPs and M&A.
- To manage and develop Actuarial Analyst(s).
Reserving Analyses –
- Claims Reserving for company portfolios and providing the required reports (including bad debt analyses, expense and cash flow projections).
- · Exposure analyses where appropriate.
Risk Management/ SII Development –
- Maintenance, analysis and documentation of the TPs models.
- Actuarial analysis for M&A opportunities.
- Input into the ORSAs.
Statutory Accounts –
- As necessary to meet reporting requirements.
- Discussions with auditors as required.
- Interactions with Lloyd’s, regulators, Lloyd’s Managing Agents and external Actuarial providers.
- Management, training and development of Actuarial Analyst(s)
- Input to the Group’s and Actuarial Function’s strategic objectives
- Qualified Actuary with 1-2 years post qualification experience (or equivalent)
- Non-life experience preferably Lloyd’s market
- Understanding of SII and other regulatory requirements
- Team Player with good communication and presentation skills
- Strong management/leadership skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills