The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working as part of the actuarial team across all the team’s main areas of work, contributing ideas and challenging others’ work and opinions as appropriate.
- Location: London
- Category: Actuarial
- Type: Permanent
- Capital Modelling.
- Risk Management.
- Data analysis and Management Information.
- Contribute to developing the team’s systems, methods, and processes.
- Graduate to part-qualified actuary
- Strong analytical ability, preferably with good programming skills or a keen interest in developing such skills
- Ability to develop good working relationships across all levels of seniority
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, managing time and resources appropriately
- Ability to take on various roles within a project team
- To be comfortable with peer review (giving and receiving) and to challenge others’ work and opinions appropriately